Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, it ensures the flow of energy in the body throughout the day and that’s why experts advise to never miss breakfast. Being a non-vegan, one can have an omelet or other egg related dishes in breakfast which experts say very healthy but there is a problem for vegans that they simply can’t look at eggs. So, many vegans prefer having fruits in their breakfast and surely, having fruits is the best and easiest way to start your day.
However, there are still many vegan people who don’t prefer to eat fruits only in the morning, so, for them here we have two best and healthy vegan breakfast recipes which can be prepared under 15 minutes:
#1 Zen Quinoa Bowl (Vegan)
As we know that Quinoa is a great source of vegan protein and other nutrients. Additionally, it is the most loveable thing for those who love to eat brown rice.
- In a small bowl, add 1/2 teaspoon of yellow curry powder, ¼ teaspoon garlic powder, ¼ teaspoon onion powder, ¼ teaspoon paprika, a little salt, and pepper. Keep this mix aside.
- Heat a pan and add chopped broccolini, carrot, and mushrooms with a little water.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, until the veggies become tender.
- Reduce heat and add chopped kale, tomatoes and spice mix.
- Continue to saute for few more minutes. Use water, so that veggies don’t stick or burn.
- Squeeze a lemon into the mixture and cook for few minutes.
- Once the veggies are done, transfer the mixture on top of cooked quinoa.
- Garnish the dish with sliced avocado, lime, and sprout.
#2 Vegan Burritos
As we all know that burritos are basically a Mexican food, which can be prepared very easily and also very healthy.
Here we will have a look at the vegan version of breakfast burritos.
- In a small bowl, add 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder, chili powder, a little salt, turmeric, garlic powder, pepper. Mix a little water to make a fine paste. Keep the paste aside.
- Heat a pan on medium flame and add chopped garlic, red onion, red pepper, and mushrooms. Cook for around 6-8 minutes, until the onion and mushrooms become tender.
- Once done, add crumbled tofu and the spice mix paste.
- Mix well and cook until everything gets perfectly cooked.
- Now, take a handful of mixture and add some green coriander leaves, lettuce, cilantro, avocado, salsa and prepare the wraps.
- Your tasty and healthy burritos are ready.
These were the two easiest and also healthiest breakfast recipes which can be cooked within minutes.